Hillsborough County now offering online registration for COVID testing
Hillsborough County residents can now make appointments online for free COVID-19 coronavirus testing through hcflgov.net/covidtesting. There are seven testing locations in the county.
A phone option is still available by calling (888) 513-6321.
Though the tests are free, appointments are required. No doctor’s referral is needed, and insurance is not required. The appointment availability window will typically be about two weeks.
Testing sites include the following:
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd St., Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Ave., Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14thAve. SE, Ruskin
- Suncoast Community Health Centers, 313 S. Lakewood Drive, Brandon
- Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, 701 Valley Forge Blvd., Sun City Center
- Wimauma Opportunity Center, 5128 SR 674