Tampa Police Department Expanding Business Watch Program in Ybor City
The Tampa Police Department is currently seeking businesses in Ybor City to join Business Watch. The Business Watch program opens up several lines of communication – via direct electronic communication and face-to-face conversation – that enable police officers and business owners to work together with accurate and up-to-date information that can help prevent crime in Tampa.
The Tampa Police Department says that Businesses that join the Business Watch program can help the district because:
- Increases communication between Law Enforcement and Business Owners
- Successfully reduces crime in areas of participation
- Creates and maintains a safe shopping and working environment
- Provides free Safety Awareness Seminars and Lunch-and-Learns for employees
- Enhances community security through heightened awareness
- Brings the community together to work cohesively for the well-being of the whole
Interested business owners, please visit businesswatchtampa.com.