Tampa Bay's National Historic Landmark District
The Paver Program is temporarily suspended.
Alert to the community

The Cuban Club

El Circulo Cubano de Tampa is a historic building constructed in 1917 to serve as a gathering place for Cuban immigrants in Ybor City, Tampa, Florida. It was designed by Tampa architect M. Leo Elliott. It is located at Palm Avenue and 14th Street.
Address: 2010 Republica de Cuba (14th Ave), Ybor City, FL 33605


×
Show