Ybor City Development Corporation is Accepting Special Events Grant Applications
Ybor City Development Corporation (YCDC), Inc. is NOW ACCEPTING applications for its annual Special Events Co-Sponsorship Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22). This grant program is designed to help fund new or existing special events scheduled in Ybor City’s CRA 1 area between October 1, 2021, and September 30, 2022. Events must address at least one of the following components to be considered for funding:
- Reinforce Ybor City’s cultural roots and/or historical attributes;
- Be family-oriented that attracts daytime/early evening crowds;
- Maintain and improve Ybor City’s traditional events;
- Celebrate the arts; and/or,
- Promote Ybor City’s holiday season to include a parade, festival or other activity.
The FY 2022 program budget is approximately $200,000 and promoters can apply for up to $10,000.
You can download the Special Event Co-Sponsorship Program Application .
All completed applications must be received at the YCDC office by Friday, July 30, 2021, no later than Noon. (No exceptions.)
Ybor City Development Corporation
2015 E. 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
For more information about this program, please contact Brenda Thrower with the Ybor City Development Corporation at (813) 274-7917 or e-mail at Brenda.Thrower@tampagov.net.