The Ybor City Development Corporation (YCDC) is now accepting applications for the annual Special Events Co-sponsorship Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2021. This grant program is designed to help fund new or existing special events scheduled in Ybor City’s CRA 1 area between October 1, 2020, and September 30, 2021. Events must address at least one of the following components to be considered for funding:
- Reinforce Ybor City’s cultural roots and/or historical attributes;
- Be family-oriented and attract daytime/early evening crowds;
- Maintain and improve Ybor City’s traditional events;
- Celebrate the arts; and/or,
- Promote Ybor City’s holiday season to include a parade, festival or other activity.
The FY 2021 program budget is approximately $175,000 and promoters can apply for up to $10,000.
All completed applications must be received by the YCDC office by Monday, July 27, 2020, no later than 5:00 p.m. (No exceptions.)
For more information and to download the application, visit the City of Tampa’s website.